TEEC-500 Extensometer Calibrator
Model : TEEC-500
- This calibrator adopts complete mechanical structure, specialized used for calibration of different kinds of extensometers.
- Also, it is widely used for checking the accuracy of displacement transducer as well as the centesimal meters and millesimal meters.
- It consists of accurate micro-scale switcher and test supportor. All parts are freely removable.
- ISO9513:2012 Metallic materials -- Calibration of extensometers used in uniaxial testing
- Extensometer scale (L Max): 500mm
- Displacement length: 25mm Max
- Installation hole on Support arm: Ф10 & Ф28
- Axial scale for read out: 0.5mm/div..
- Tuning scale on the inner rotary canister: 0.0002mm/div.
- Tuning scale on the outer rotary canister: 0.002mm/div.
- Accuracy: Within 0.5mm scale less than 0.5µm (absolute error)
- Exceed 0.5mm scale less than 0.10% (relative error)