Digital Strain Meters – Model DSM-Plus
Model : DSM-Plus
- The DSM-Plus is ideal for customers who own several extensometers.
- When a configured extensometer is plugged in, the meter automatically recognizes it.
- It is also possible to calibrate the same extensometer in multiple ranges. For example, it is frequently convenient to calibrate an extensometer to a range of 10% of the full scale measuring range to allow greater sensitivity for tests at small strains.
- The dual channel version is very useful for tests which require two strain readings, such as measurement of Poisson’s ratio or r-value tests on sheet metal samples. It also is a low cost solution to upgrading older test systems.
- One channel is used for strain and the other for the force reading from a load cell. The USB, RS232, and analog outputs make computerized data acquisition simple.