Digital Signal Conditioners with Digital Display – Model DSC-DD
Model : DSC-DD
- The DSC-DD is a digital signal conditioner with analog output. All calibration is handled by software via an RS232 connection. The sampling rate is well suited for typical tensile and compression tests.
- They provide all the signal conditioning electronics needed for a strain gage based extensometer. The DSC-DD has an excitation voltage of 5 VDC and high accuracy amplifier to provide a high level DC voltage output.
- The unit includes a tare button to zero output at the start of every test and a shunt button for periodic verification of the output.
- The output is well suited for direct connection to data acquisition boards which require a high level DC input voltage. It will also connect directly to chart recorders or test controllers.
- For computer based controls, it allows the extensometer data to be acquired by the data acquisition software. All models include a power cord for your country.
- A 2.5 m (8 ft) output cable is included to connect to external systems. Calibration with an extensometer is included in the pricing.