Wear Testing Machine
Model : M-2000
- Model M-2000 Wear Testing Machine is to used test the anti-wear performance for metal and non-metal specimen under the sliding, rolling, and sliding-rolling condition.
- The Wear Testing Machine can also test various materials under dry-friction and wet-friction.
- The wear testing system can calculate friction work & friction coefficient by the data acquired.
- The Wear Testing Machine is widely used in universities, research & scientific institutes.
- Max.Load: 2000N
- Range of Load Measuring: 0 to 300N, 300 to 2000N
- Axial Speed of the Lower Specimen: 400r/min, 200r/min
- Axial Speed of Upper the Specimen: 360r/min, 180r/min
- Division of the Load Ruler: 0 to 300N, 10N/grade. 300 to 2000N, 50N/grade
- Measuring Range of Friction Moment of Force: 0 to 15N.m
- Measuring Classes of the Friction Moment of Force & Min. Value of Staff Gauge:
0 to 1N.m 0.02N.m/grade
0 to 5N.m 0.1N.m/grade
0 to 10N.m 0.2N.m/grade
0 to 15N.m 0.2N.m/grade
- Sizes of Specimen: Ø30 to 50 × 10mm
- The max. Stroke of the Upper Specimen: ±4mm
- Power of Motor: 3 phases, 380V, 50Hz. 1Kw, 0.75Kw. Speed: 2870r/min, 1440r/min
- Dimensions: 970mm × 660mm × 1100mm
- Net Weight: about 500kg
Methods to evaluate the wearable function
- Weight: Before the test, make the specimen clean and dry, and measure the weight. After the test, measure the weight’s difference with a scale or balance.
- Diameter Measuring: Measure the variety of the diameter before and after the test.
- Small idler wheel in the machine
- Cut-in method