Spring Tension & Compression Testing Machine
Model : WDW-T Series
- WDW-T Spring Testing System (STM) is a specialized application on the basis of WDW-E series Economic materials testing systems.
- The STM for Tension & Compression adopts rigid load frames, accurate load weighting system, advanced PCIE measuring & control system, and intuitive modular application software.
- The Spring Testing System is a perfect choice for spring testing, of which the parameters are much better than that of other existing spring testing machines on the market.
- Load meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM E4, ISO7500-1, EN 10002-2, BS1610, DIN 51221.
- Strain measurement meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM E83, ISO 9513, BS 3846, EN 10002-4.
- Safety: This Spring Tension & Compression Testing System conforms to all relevant European CE Health and Safety Directives EN 50081-1, 580081-1, 73/23/EEC, EN 61010-1
- According to load capacity & test application, the load frame can be available in single column, table and floor type to meet a variety of test applications.
- The frames all take human factor into considerations in the design to ensure safety, reduce operator fatigue, and provide the highest level of flexibility.
- Extremely robust cross-head guidance is incorporated in all frame to provide the highest level of lateral cross-head stiffness.
Load cell is with accurate and interchangeable for all frames. Each frame can operate under full capacity.
- High accuracy
The preloaded precision ball-screw, with high speed and low noise, ensures the high speed, accuracy of position measurement and less noise.
- High stiffness
The load frame is with 2 or 4 columns and heavy duty pre-loaded bearings.
- Safety features
The testing machine stops automatically in case of over load or over limit.
Large space in the working area: The insides of columns provide wide space for the operator.
- Over-stroke limiter
The range of the cross-head movement is mechanically limited.