Computer Control Torsion Testing Machine
Model : NDW Series
- NDW Series computerized torsion testing machine provides loading and weighing capabilities in both rotation directions, which enables it to determine conveniently not only the ultimate torque of a specimen, but also how the specimen behaves under conditions of continuous or intermittent torque loading in both directions.
- The computerized torsion testing machine is mainly used for the torsion test of metal and non-metal materials, as well as the torsion test for parts and components.
- The computerized torsion testing machine is an essential instrument to measure torsion properties of materials for mechanical laboratories of aviation industry, construction industry, scientific research department, universities and industrial enterprises.
- Adopting Japanese AC servo system, the computerized torsion testing unit is loaded through the active clamping head driven by the AC servo motor and cycloidal pinwheel reducer.
- High-precision symmetrical torque transducer to measure test torque and high-precision photoelectric encoder to measure torsion angle.
- Dual control modes: manual control and computerized.
- Windows-based software is used to evaluate torsion property of materials. The functions include automatic test data processing, display of test curves in real time, storage and print out etc.
- Torsion curves, loading speed, peak value etc can be displayed in real time.
- The computerized torsion testing machine confirms to standards of ASTM A938, ISO 7800, GB/T239, GB10128 and others equivalent.