Electric Fatigue Testing Machine
Model : EPT Series
- EFT series electric fatigue testing machine is an ideal platform to test a variety of materials and components for the following high demanding tests: Quasi-static test; Reverse-stress mechanical low cycle fatigue loading tests (LCF); High temperature creep, stress-rupture, relaxation tests in load/strain control mode for medium-term or long term period, Mechanical fracture tests like crack growth & toughness; tensile/compression test for ceramics in both room- or vacuum-, high- temperatures up to 1200°C conditions etc; Compression test on plate springs or clutch springs etc. It is also widely used to evaluate the mechanical properties of biologic materials, composites, orthopedic fixation devices, prostheses, spinal constructs, stents, dental implants, elastomeric materials etc.
- It adopts electric actuator structure with all-electric, backlash free, central ball-lead screw driving to achieve direct force transmission to the specimen
- It is especially a perfect choice for R&D institutes, universities, nuclear power, automotive and aviation & aerospace sectors from metals, composites, ceramics, springs and component parts.
- Load meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM E4, ISO7500-1, EN 10002-2, BS1610, DIN 51221.
- Strain measurement meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM E83, ISO 9513, BS 3846, EN 10002-4.
- Safety: This machine shall conform to all relevant European CE Health and Safety Directives EN 50081-1, 580081-1, 73/23/EEC, EN 61010-1.
A rigid floor standing load frame include two columns structure with high stiffness providing superior axial and lateral stiffness, backlash-free operation to provide high load capacity, high positioning accuracy and repeatability.
Loading frame is with a fixed lower platen and a variable position upper crosshead and locked unit. Actuator is mounted on the lower fixed crosshead and with in-built displacement transducer for position measurement. Load cell is fitted on the upper crosshead with measurement gauge.
It is suitable not only for tension and compression but also for backlash free through-zero crossing of load and displacement under cyclic loads (LCF) as per ASTM E606. With furnace, it can also do the creep & stress-rupture under high temperature condition as per ASTM E139. With special fixtures, it can achieve the fracture mechanics tests as per ASTM E399 etc.
Equipped with intelligent controller imported from Doli, Germany and special software package, it can conduct the high precision control on load, position and strain mode to achieve the ideal test results.
With brush-free AC servo motor, it creates virtually silent drive, no oil operating environment, low power consumption and maintenance free condition.
Alignment for load frame and test fixtures as per ASTM E1012 meets the requirements for LCF test and NADCAP standards.
Load frame is free standing & small footprint for easy installation on any space of standard concrete floor without requiring any special foundation. Air cushion isolators are provided for damping the vibrations.
Software with functions of real-time display of test load and test wave; send control command such as control model (displacement, test load), test waves (sine, square wave, triangle, oblique wave), long-range control of pump station, test run, limit check & set. c. Test data can be directly output to MS Excel for data processing and analysis.
- Max. Load: 5-250kN (5kN, 10kN, 20/25kN, 50kN, 100kN, 250kN)
- Load accuracy: ± 0.5%
- Displacement stroke: 320mm
- Position resolution: ±0.1µm
- Frequency: 0.1-15Hz
- Maximum speed: 300mm/min
- Speed accuracy: ± 0.5%
- Power supply: 3 phases, 380-415VAC, 50/60Hz With Electronic calibration modular